07 April 2014

#BestDayEver

Birthday Surprise + Banapple + Bowling + Burger King = BestDayEver

And since classes are finally over, we decided to treat ourselves. :) We had been saving up for the last month in order to have money to spend when this kind of event comes up.

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

Since it was Tin Beo's birthday last April 5, we decided to surprise her. We made a thread in FB and planned something, but as always, just like any other birthday surprises we had, it didn't work out as planned. It wasn't a total disaster since she doesn't have any clue and was actually got surprised by our gifts and mini cupcakes. :)

Mini cupcakes from Cakes R' Us. 

Our birthday messages for Tin. Mine's the letter D!

BANAPPLE

It was my first time to eat here, and I have been craving for this since our Vday date. This was the main reason why we saved up money for a month and it was also the first time for all of us (except Tin). 

Here are the foods we ordered:

Bacon Fried Chicken Steaks with Milk'shroom Gravy (Tin)
Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne (Remedy)
Breaded Fillet of Cream Dory with Honey Thyme (Julierem)
Chicken Breast Parmigiano (Jan & RA)
Fettuccine Magnifico (Jan & RA)
Herbed Chicken Rolls with Basil Cream Sauce + Homemade Tea (Mark
P.S. All of us ordered Homemade Tea. ☺

Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs (Iya)
Lasagna Roll-ups (Cynthia, Joana & Emae)
Pasta Verde (Thi My)
Salpicao Rafael (Joana & Emae)
Trio of Sausages Fettuccine (Leana)
I got to taste all of the food (hahaha most of us did), and all them were so delicious, but of course there were some that I liked the most. I can recommend Trio of Sausages Fetticcine for those who love Carbonara. I also liked Hickory Smoked Barbecue Country Ribs most especially because of the corn. :P But we were a bit sad because we didn't get the chance to try their cakes because we were so full and we can't eat anymore.



BALS! (L-R: Yours Truly, RA & Jan)




Complete! Matino version

Complete! Wacky version


My girls with Mark the photographer.
We're not actually complete because Julie Sapungan had to do some errand and she was still in Cainta so she can't come, but RA made everything possible. :P HAHA

And now we are really COMPLETE!
THE BLOCK

Girl power!
You can never get the chance to take a solo pic when you're with them.




BOWLING

It was never part of the plan but we can't just go home after Banapple. We need to have more FUN! :)

My 3rd time!


Scripted Pose.



Me and my competition. :P Chos!



Yey! My Team ETMICR won! - Emae, ThiMy, Mark, Iya, Cynthia, RA
BURGER KING

Another unplanned meryenda. We were just so tired from playing bowling, and some of us wanted to eat light foods or sandwiches. But I actually don't know how we get here. :P Hahaha I guess I'm just so hungry. 





And that concludes our day. It was our BEST DAY EVER! I really wish that we could have more of these in the future. :) 

I LOVE YOU ISHOCKS! SUPEEEEEER!




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML