29 May 2012

My 1st Birthday - The SURPRISES!

May 9, 2012


The first surprise happened!

I wasn't expecting surprises from the people who gave THE SURPRISE. They were my NSTP Family - Jan, Iya, Maan, Zey and Kuya Paul. We had an appointment in the afternoon after school to go to our respective establishments, the Venice Water Station and Dr. A. Albert Elementary School for some picture taking to complete our requirements for NSTP Community Immersion Project. We left school at around 4pm and we still hadn't had our lunch. So I was thinking treating them for some food to eat but I lost the opportunity.

So, we held the Surprise Party at Iya's House and I was really surprised. They were such a good actor and actresses. I mean, they did a lot of acting out there just so I won't notice their plan, and I must say I really did not notice nor get a hint of what will happen. And it was a bit tiresome yet fun afternoon for all of us. :))

Here's what the door says! :)


Here's their treat for me. :))
(don't be fooled by the bottle of Sprite over there, it's just water :P)



Kuya Paul

Maan

Couz

Bal

Zey

It's Kuya Paul who took the pictures of us eating ice cream. :)
I mad a gif of it in GifBoom.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML