29 May 2012

My 1st birthday. ☺

May 9, 1993, the day that I was born. Clearly, this year wasn't my first birthday but my 19th birthday, so the 1st was not meant for my age but for the day itself.

I was born in the month wherein, technically speaking, students in the Philippines are still in the midst of enjoying their summer vacation. For 18 years, I never got to experience celebrating my birthday in school. I am also not the type of a celebrant that opens a birthday party to my friends (just relatives). So, this year is quiet new to me.

Summer of 2012, before going to the so-called fourth year of my college life, we are required to attend summer classes under NSTP 1, 2 and Humanities. And because of that, and the fact that my birthday falls on a weekday, my first ever experience of celebrating my birthday in school happened. That is why I call this as my first birthday.

I experienced a lot of firsts. First to have a lot of personal greetings. Those from my close friends, my blockmates, my co-officers, the faculty members, and to those that, you know, just wanted to greet me. Yes, I do receive gifts during my birthday but not as many as this year. And the most unforgettable thing was that, it was also my first time to be surprised not once, nor twice, but thrice! Haha well, I might also consider the 1st one a surprise too.

Let's start chronological order. :)

Couz's (Rissa Anne S. Vizconde) birthday gift for me. ^____^

Nay Kaori's (Kaori Kaye Manga) birthday present for me.
This is what I might consider my first surprise.


So, the reason I might consider that as a surprise was because it was in my locker!! Haha, well, actually she asked for my locker's code so I was kinda expecting something already but when she asked me to bring anything that will prove that it was my birthday, I was left there curious. So her gift for me was composed of:

12 stitch keychains for E R E M A E  N I C O L E .


\
Used my passport to claim the IT'S MY BIRTHDAY
for a wintermelon milk tea w/ pearls. 
I also left a message for you nay @kaorikaye ^^,


(to be continued . . .)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML